Running a firm of solicitors involves specific challenges and responsibilities. At McPhersons Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors in Hastings, Bexhill, London and East Sussex, we understand the issues you face.
We recognise that solicitors’ practices are focused on providing their own clients with the best possible service, so it can be difficult to allocate time and resources to plan for the firm’s growth and development when also dealing with day-to-day business management and regulatory issues.
Whether you are a sole practitioner or a multi-partner practice, the McPhersons team can help you to run your solicitors’ firm efficiently and cost-effectively, maximise profitability and achieve financial and business objectives. Our expert support will also free up your time for other priorities.
For your practice to operate effectively and to provide a firm foundation for future growth, your day-to-day financial matters need to be in the best possible shape. We can assist with a range of business support services, including bookkeeping, payroll and tax compliance. We can also provide more specialist services, including:
- preparing detailed accounts
- advising on record keeping and the practical implementation of the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Accounts Rules
- notifying you in advance of your business tax liabilities
- preparing the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Accountant’s Report with minimum disruption to your business
- tax planning to minimise future liabilities
- reviewing personal tax affairs and completing self assessment returns.
We also offer a range of other services designed to meet the needs of solicitors’ firms in Bexhill, Eastbourne, Brighton, Hastings, Vauxhall and East Sussex. For more information, please contact us.