Offering a great product or service is just one part of the bigger picture when you’re starting a business. To give yourself the best chance of success, you also need the best professional advice.When you bring your business ideas to McPhersons Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors, we’ll look at your plans in the round, giving an expert, objective view.Then we’ll give you constructive advice to tackle weaknesses, strengthen your proposals and give your business a better chance of success.
We’ll advise you on the best structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company – and help you with all the regulation and paperwork involved. We can also help with sourcing start-up finance.
To make your life easier, we offer a range of services to deal with administrative issues and give you the time you need to get your business off the ground while also providing valuable information for decision-making.
Once you are up and running, we’ll provide ongoing support, reshaping our services as your business progresses and working with you to put in place strategies to help you get where you want to go. Our business start-up services include:
- business plans
- advice on business structures
- advice on business bank accounts and sourcing financing
- advising on and installing accounting systems and software
- bookkeeping and VAT services
- payroll services
- budgeting, cash flow forecasts and trading forecasts
- company formations, registration with Companies House and company secretarial services (including use of our meeting rooms if required*)
- tax compliance and planning
For more information on how McPhersons Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors in Hastings and Bexhill can help you, please contact us. * subject to availaibility